The Hurwitz Family

Monday, April 7, 2014

Alissa at 8 months!

My how time flies! I can't, as usual, believe my baby girl is 8 months, but, my how she is changing!!!! I weighed her on my scale at 18lbs! She has both of her bottom teeth, lunging is her method of crawling still and she is starting to pull up on things! When she does however, she gets a little too excited and sometimes falls or climbs up and then stands in her tip toes! She's still so loud and has definitely been figuring out that her little attitude gets her attention! She is STILL getting up once at night and because I love my sleep, either I or Aaron get up to feed her and ahe will take between 6-8 ounces. She loves her table food and has started to refuse bottles during the day because of it! She has started dancing when she hears music and had clapped her bands a few times! She's learning so fast and growing so much! Time is flying by and it needs to slow down! I'm really making an effort to soak up and enjoy every day with her, even when she's crazy and frustrating. Before I know it, she'll be 4 years old like her big brother...and I don't even want to think about how old JJ will be! :-)
 








No comments:

Post a Comment